Thursday, December 1, 2011
Blog.... FINALLY
Ever since Wade and I found out that we were expecting a baby, I have been meaning to sit down and start a blog. Since we both have family and friends that live far away, we wanted a way for them to stay connected to us... especially with the exciting addition of a baby to the family. Although everyone told me that life would be crazy once the baby came, I think I still believed that I would have all this extra time to get stuff done once my maternity leave started. That, of course, has NOT been the case. Life with Max is busy, incredibly fun and has turned my predictable schedule upside down. It's wonderful and I am savoring every possible moment with him. That being said...I apologize to all of our friends and family who I have promised this blog to for the last nine months. Here it is.... FINALLY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment